- Build Chitina Native Corporation into a stable profitable company that is recognized as a competent, dependable, and trustworthy company.
- Provide benefits to our Shareholders in the form of jobs, elder assistance, and scholarships for advanced education.
- Protect and preserve our unique traditional lifestyle, our culture, and preserve our language.
- Protect access to our traditional hunting and fishing subsistence rights.
- Protect the land and resources for our village and region.
- Position the company to be competitive and take advantage of opportunities in our village, our region, our state, and our country.